Therapeutic Massage at Duke Center for Living is a wonderful way to relax and it can help the body heal. Therapeutic massage can also:
- Reduce muscle tension and stiffness
- Lower heart rate and blood pressure, improve blood circulation and lymph flow
- Promote greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improve posture
- Encourage deeper and easier breathing
- Support a stronger immune system
Our licensed Massage Therapists are highly skilled and caring professionals. Whether it’s your first massage or your one hundredth, our therapists will take the time to assess the type of massage that will best fit your needs, while providing a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Types of massage offered at Duke Center for Living include: Swedish Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Massage, Myofascial Massage, and Prenatal Massage.
Appointments are available Monday through Sunday and are scheduled 24 hours in advance at our Member Services Desk or by calling 919-545-2133.